Saturday, September 28, 2013

Hi, people!

In my previous posts I told about few reasons why people register on online dating sites. It was lack of time and some kind of absense of responsibility in the Internet. These are only 2 reasons among many, but we will talk about the rest later. And now its very important to chose the right dating site.
What are the most important features of dating site? 

1. Good and pleasant for your eyes design.
You should look on the site and have a desire to stay there for some time. It should have nice and not very agressive colors.
2. Convenient interface.
It should be convenient to chat there and to exchange messages.
3.  It should have the possibility of live video chat.
The picture should be of a good quality so you can recognise a person you are talking to.
4. The dating site should work quickly.
The quicker is dating site the quicker you can communicate in real time!
5. The dating site should have a big variety of payment methods (if its not free).
For example, I dont want to pay extra money in Western Union and I want to pay with my credit card. They should provide me this opportunity.
6. They should provide money back options.
7. And probably the most important is that there should be a lot of beautiful and really serious women.
All the women should be real and serious. There should be no scam on the dating site when ladies are asking for money. Its unacceptable. Each profile of a lady on the dating site should be checked properly.

I was registered on some dating sites such as Russian Cupid, Cherry Blossoms, DateHookUp, International Cupid and so on. Some of them were free and some were demanding a payment. My aim was to find a serious lady who is ready for long-term relations and family. But I had no success. Those sites were full with fake profiles and women asking for money.
Now I registered on Romance Compass dating site. It seems to me like its a brand new dating site that has all the features I was talking about above. I'm really new into it, but I will be doing reports talking about this online dating service. So we will see if its worth to be registered on))


No comments:

Post a Comment