Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hi, everyone! This is Kevin again.

Its around 7 am in New York and after tiring night without sleep I decided to write this post. I did not sleep because firstly I was chatting to one girl on Romance Compass till 3 am (I was telling about this dating site in my previous post) and after I was just thinking about that girl and why I've chosen the very that site.

Actually I registered a few days ago and I had around 5 girls wanted to chat with me. So I've chosen only one. Here name is Yana. She's an awesome brunette and it was very pleasant to talk to her. But its another story. Now I want to tell a bit about Romance Compass' interface.

When you firstly open this site you see that it has Norton and Macafee security systems. It means that the site is safe and you will not get any viruses on your computer while rambling it. I like it though nowadays each respectable dating site has these security systems.

Also on the first page you can see the services that are provided by Romance Compass dating site.
These are Live Video Chat, Personal Messaging and Present Delivery. They also offer you a free registration. You can rambler through women's profiles and open them without registration. It means that in case you dont like the women then there is no need to register. But if you are satisfied with what you see you can register for free.You can also search for a lady using different factors such as age, ethnicity, height and etc. without registration.

On the same page below you can find more about Romance Compass dating site, its terms and conditions, Privicy Policy, Refund policy and Billing issues.

You can also write a message to Support team if you have some questions. As for me I asked about payment methods. Recently I applied for my credit card to be rewrited so I needed some another way of payment. They told I can use Western Union. Of course its not the cheapest way for me but I did it. So I paid $36 and we were chatting for about 60 minutes with Yana.
I was really surprised by the speed of chat messages delivery. It was very quick. We didn't have video chat because I think it would be too early, but our conversation was still very interesting and exciting. Next time we agreed to use video. I think this way I can also check if its not a scam.

Anyway those were the options you can use without registration on Romance Compass dating site. But the most interesting was after I registered. But its for the next story.




No comments:

Post a Comment