Friday, October 4, 2013

Hello, guys!

I continue sharing my dating experience on Romance Compass dating site with you. Tonight I had a video chat with Yana. I must confess I did not think it will work out because I had not very good experience on other dating sites. In the past after I asked a girl to open her camera she either told me she does not have one or she is shy to use it in the Internet cafe. On Romance Compass it was different. We agreed that we will both open our cameras. So it was amazing to realize that you are talking to a real woman and not to a ghost)
The quality of video chat was very fine and that's why I could see Yana's face very well. It was really she!
And she was so nice and beautiful, guys.
We talked for about 30 minutes and agreed to have one more chat during next few days.
I'm really looking forward to see her face again. And I would really advice you to test such a feature as live video chat on Romance Compass dating site!


2 comments:

  1. It is nice such things happen. Virtual life becomes a part of everyone's reality! I find it great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin, that's great! And how did you find this site?

    ReplyDelete