Sunday, October 6, 2013

How to find an appropriate girl on Romance Compass dating site. Part 1.

Hello everyone!

Our online meeting with Yana was almost accident because to tell you the truth I was not looking for her. Actually I was not looking for any girl on Romance Compass dating site. I just registered and was rambling over the site learning its options and possibilities. But apparently something in my profile catched attention of several women. So I had 5 chat invitations. And one of them was from Yana. I chose her because she has appearance to my taste. She is a burning brunette with blue eyes. But Yana's appearance is not what I want to talk about today. Actually I wanted to tell about how you can learn more about a girl looking at her profile on Romance Compass.
The first thing you see its photo. Usually they have plenyty of nice pictures. Also you can see where she lives, when is her birthday, her height, weight, religion, marital status, educatin and etc. The very important thing is if she can speak and write English. You can also learn it from her profile.
The most important feature I like is that in most of the profiles you can find video clips of girls. So if you want to see her live while she is offline you can just look to her video clip directly on the dating site. And after watching it you can immediately decide if its worth to give her your attention. I think its one of the best and the most significant features on Romance Compass dating site.
What else you can do while looking to girl's profile? Well, you can:

- start Live Video Chat with her;
- write to her a message;
- send her a present;
show your interest;
ger her contact information;
- add her to favorites.

In my opinion its really very big and one of the biggest range of communication options I have ever seen on the dating sites. And I would like to try all of them when time comes.
So I'm preparing for tomorrow's video chat with Yana and wish all of you a nice Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. It is very interetsing to know the man's point of view. Really useful, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can say exactly that professional dating sites are much safety than free surfing in Internet. All we know how sadly such free datings are often ended!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. It is alwasy better to rely upon professionals. The most important thing is to find professionals you may rely upon :)

      Delete