Monday, October 14, 2013

What to write in your first letter on the dating site? My GF's view.

Hello, dear furtune hunters! 


I think almost all of you have some difficulties in starting communication online. What to write in the first line? How to describe myself? How not to look weird? What if I'm too shy? I think these are the questions you are always asking yourself before writing the first message. I can give you a lot of advices on this theme, but I think it would be more interesting for you to hear my girlfriend's opinion. I want to remind you that now I'm communicating with Yana, a girl from Romance Compass web site. So what do women want to see in your first e-mail? Here are some tips:

- write your name (some of you totally forget about it, but in this case a woman doesn't even know how to call you);
- write some words about the reason of putting your priofile on the dating site;
- tell her why you've chosen her profile;
- tell a few compliments as for her nice look, clothes and etc. (ALL the women like it);
- write some lines about yourself (where you live, your background, your hobbies);
- tell if you have experience in Internet dating;
- ask her a few questions (its not important which exactly, just what will pop in your mind);
- tell that yo will be waiting for her near message with anticipation.

Following these tips will guarantee you a nice and quick reply in return!
So good luck in writing a first letter to your future destiny!



Kev

1 comment: